Today’s families are busier now than they have ever been before. Stressed, tired and always in a rush, balancing our schedules with quality time, relaxation and serenity has become a matter of creative time management.
A deck should be a welcoming space between the indoors and the outdoors and not a yearly summer project.
Composite decking materials have met the demand of modern families to give us a product that will last with very little maintenance required. It has become the fastest growing wood deck alternative on the market by offering the beauty of wood without the added work.
The newest generation of composites have come a long way with the key benefits being
- High durability – Most brands offer warranty resistance to staining, fading and scratching.
- Good quality – No risk of rotting, twisting, splintering, cracking or warping and is insect-proof.
- Low maintenance – All brands suggest semi-annual washing with mild soap.
- Long Life – All brands offer warranties. Most of these span 25 years to as much as 50 years.
- Eco-Friendly – High performance composites are made entirely from recycled wood and plastic
- Good selection of colors – From light to dark, all brands offer an array of rich colors to choose from
- Creative Design – Colors and patterns can be used to create a unique and personal space.
- Value – Although initial costs are higher, once you factor in the cost of ongoing maintenance a composite deck will end up paying for itself in the long run.
Wood decks provide a living space that blends with nature in a way that no uni-stone or concrete patio can. The soft, rich, saturated colors are a perfect match to nature’s own design and provide us with the serenity we seek when we walk out to our yard. Composite decking has captured these colors and textures and are delivering them to you with a guarantee that you will enjoy them for a very long time.